REstart hopitality: Investment & Design
- PKF hotelexperts has developed an innovative digital format for the 7th edition of the hotel & tourism forum which will take place on the 15th June 2020.
- There will be more than 1,500 international attendees, 100 business partners and 50 speakers present.
- Four main themes: “Made in Italy”; “Projects and Investments”; “Design and Trends”; “Hotel Brands”.
- Expo area with international providers of products and services for the hospitality industry.
- All ticket revenues will go to charity.
Milan, May 20th 2020 – right on time for the lifting of the crossborder travel restrictions within the EU on Monday, June 15th, PKF hotelexpertspresent the 7th edition of hotel & tourism forum Milan. This annual “Fuorisalone” event, usually synchronised with Salone del Mobile and Milan Design Week, will come reshaped in an innovative and multi-dimensional online format.
“We subtitled our conference and expo # REStart hospitality: Investment & Design, because the reboot will be focused on these two key areas – says Michael Widmann, Global Managing Director of PKF hotelexperts Group – investment projects and design are ways to face the future of hospitality”. Giorgio Bianchi, Managing Director of PKF hotelexperts Italy, adds: “The health crisis has forced us to re-think hotel projects. Currently, the investing companies are asking us how we are working in the Italian market. We will do it by embracing all the changing aspects, from hardware to systems, and from technology to design. The desire to have more privacy will impact consumer choices and mixed-use hospitality structures could benefit a demand growth”.
Although the event is rooted in Milan and Italy, the organisers aim at making it “European with an Italian flavour”. It addresses investors, developers, hotel owners, operators, banks, hospitality consultants, architects and designers, as well as suppliers for the hospitality industry and representatives of tourism organisations.
The main stage will host four panels, focused on new hospitality & design scenarios, partially affected by the current crisis: “Made in Italy – Excellence in Design, Food & Hospitality”; “The Impact of International Mega Events on Investment and Hospitality: Winter Olympics Milano Cortina 2026”; “European Design & Trends: Hospitality Design post COVID 19”and finally “Hotel Brands in Europe – The CEO Panel”.
In addition, the event will have two parallel sets of breakout sessions – titled “Investment” and “Design” - with the aim of presenting new development projects and innovative products to the audience.
A separate expo area will host various suppliers of products and services for the hospitality industry in their virtual booths, each of them with their own attractive programme and multimedia content. Networking features and chat rooms will enable the attendees to make new business contacts.
hotel & tourism forum Milan 2020 will close, in cooperation with SUITE magazine, with the award ceremony of the Hospitality Design Award, 12th edition: With a focus on design and environmental enhancement, out of ten nominees Europe-wide, this year’s winner will be presented.
All proceeds from the conference tickets will support the charity foundations: FONDAZIONE GAETANO BERTINI MALGARINI and CASCINA BELLARIA a MILANO.
hotel & tourism forum Milan, presented by PKF hotelexperts group, is the leading hospitality conference and expo for investment & design in Italy and Europe
PKF hotelexperts group is an internationally recognised market leader in the field of hospitality, tourism & leisure consulting.
PKF hotelexperts group operates through a fully integrated global team with offices in Argentina, Austria, China, Germany, Italy, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States.
The group's mission is to offer customers tailor-made solutions for their specific needs in the hospitality, tourism and leisure sector:
- PKF hotelexperts: offers consultancy services for the hospitality sector, including hotels, hostels and resorts, with particular attention to investment related issues;
- PKF tourismexperts: provides consultancy services to the tourism and leisure sector, with particular attention to tourism development plans and other destination development services;
- PKF livingexperts: addresses the growing market for services, which includes aparthotels, serviced apartments, micro-apartments, student accommodation and residences for the elderly;
- hotel & tourism forum: conferences and expos for professionals in the sector focused on hospitality, design and real estate, which take place every year in Milan, Munich and Vienna.
©hotel & tourism forum Milan
- 15 de junio, 2020, 09:30 hasta el 18:00
- Online Event
- hotel & tourism forum Milan
- Further Information
hace 1 día
hace 1 día
hace 2 días